I help you to choose and use the methods of statistical analysis relevant to your project and to your data. I implement innovative statistical methods or develop an action plan and a working methodology that meet your needs and questions. I also provide support to interpret the statistical results and realize presentation adapted to the audience.
During a consultation in statistics, my first goal is understand your needs in order to provide a relevant service
I frequently perform the following analyzes:
- Sample size estimation
- Data preparation (weighting, multiple imputation)
- Data management
- Descriptive statistics
- Data analysis (Anova, logistic and multiple regressions, structural equation modeling, Rash's model, clustering)
- Econometrics of program evaluation (Heckman's model, propensity score matching, difference in differences).
Statistical analysis needs can take many forms:
- Validate measurement tools
- Manage databases and missing data
- Validate work already done
- Perform comprehensive data analysis
- Correct selection bias
- In sum, use quantitative tools to answer a specific question